When giving notice, you specify whether you want to return the vehicle yourself or have it picked up.
The return itself is then comparable to the handover at the beginning. The car dealership will discuss the date directly with you.
For the return of your vehicle, please note the following points to ensure a smooth process:
- Tank level corresponds to that of the vehicle handover
- Vehicle is adequately clean (no heavy soiling inside or outside)
- All loose equipment is in the vehicle (for example spare wheel, jack, warning triangle, etc.)
- There are no damages on the vehicle that have not been reported yet
- Own additional equipment has been removed (for example: dog box, cell phone holder, etc)